Saturday, December 10, 2011

12-10-11 & 12-11-11

Well, apparently yesterday's post didn't actually get posted. So! Today's post will be about yesterday and today.

Yesterday: We took my brother Brandon to get his hair cut. We also went to some thrift stores to find a dress for my history project. I have to dress up like and act like Emily Dickinson.  Oh, and try saying Frugal Fabric times fast. I can't even really say it once. I tried and it came out as "frubal fag***" I don't like that word. Another word I can't stand is legit. UGH!

Today: Today was a complete lazy day! Expect for when my dad wanted me to help him organize the garage. But my ears hurt way too much to be out in the cold, so that didn't last long. And then I set up and decorated the Christmas tree all by myself and that was a work out. Ha ha ha... Rum tummy tummy, rum tummy tummy HO HO HO!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment