Thursday, December 8, 2011

12-8-11

Pain! Ugh I think I might have ear infections in both ears. It hurts really bad! If you've never had an ear infection, it feels like a sharp object pokeing deep inside your ear and you can't just rub the pain away. And another thing to bring up is how sleepy I've been lately. I sleep a normal amout of hours from about 10-6, and I just feel so sleepy that sometimes I'm fighting to stay awake. Blah blah blah. I have so much on my school plate right now. Mid term, huge group history project, huge theater midterm performance, new information that will be on the midterms, reaching at least a 3.7 gpa and staying there. Woah. I need a little motivation. Next week is going to be insane! Then we're leaving for Kentucky on the 16th and staying until the 20th, which is part of my birthday week. I don't mind going to visit family, but I'm just so discombobulated. Hehe I've always wanted to use that word. Well I guess I'm just lucky to have these oportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment